This course provides an overview how gas transmission, storage, and distribution facilities are constructed and maintained to ensure they operate safely and reliably. It also explains how these assets are tracked and evaluated for risk, and the regulatory requirements that apply to construction and maintenance.
What you will learn
- The role of safety in construction and maintenance
- The steps involved in constructing gas facilities
- The activities involved in maintaining key components of the gas delivery system
- The importance of documentation in construction and maintenance activities
- How asset management is used to prioritize construction and maintenance activities
- When regulatory requirements apply to construction and maintenance activities
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.