This course was developed through a partnership with PLMA (Peak Load Management Alliance) and presents a detailed introduction to the fundamentals of demand response. PLMA members receive a 20% discount off the retail price of this course (or any online course) through December 31, 2018 when you use Discount Code PLMA at checkout.
What you will learn
- What demand response is
- The difference between demand response and energy efficiency
- How demand response works
- How demand response provides value
- Alternative methods to justify the cost of demand response programs
- The role of various stakeholders in demand response
- The evolution of demand response
- The relationship of demand response to renewables and other distributed energy resources
- Demand response’s role in a future transactive energy marketplace
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Contact us for discounted bulk pricing, which begins with your purchase of 10 registration codes. Enterprise site licenses also available.