This introductory class was developed in partnership with PLMA, the energy industry’s leading resource for flexible load management expertise. It presents a detailed overview of demand response fundamentals and serves as an excellent starting point for those new to load management. In addition, PLMA will discount the cost of this class from any future purchase you make of other PLMA class offerings. These are listed at www.peakload.org/demand-response-training
What you will learn
- What demand response is
- The difference between demand response and energy efficiency
- How demand response works
- How demand response provides value
- Alternative methods to justify the cost of demand response programs
- The role of various stakeholders in demand response
- The evolution of demand response
- The relationship of demand response to renewables and other distributed energy resources
- Demand response’s role in a future transactive energy marketplace
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Contact us for discounted bulk pricing, which begins with your purchase of 10 registration codes. Enterprise site licenses also available.