This course provides an introductory overview of the components and functions of the three sectors of the electric delivery system: generation, transmission, and distribution. This course is also included in the Electric Industry Overview learning path.
What you will learn
- The three key sectors of generation, transmission, and distribution
- Each sector's cost and characteristics
- How each sector is planned and how reliability, cost, and risks are considered in the planning process
- The characteristics of each electric generation source
- The characteristics of transmission and distribution systems
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.