This course provides an introductory overview of the components and functions of the three sectors of the natural gas delivery system: production, transmission, and distribution. This course is also included in the Gas Industry Overview
What you will learn
- What natural gas is
- The various North American natural gas supply basins and their characteristics
- How gas is found, produced, and processed
- The key components of gas delivery systems and their roles
- The function of the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors
- How gas is moved from supply regions to market regions
- How and why gas is stored
- How gas is distributed to end-use customers
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.