This course considers the various types of end-use and wholesale natural gas customers, how they use gas, and how their specific needs are met by the energy companies that provide services to them. This course is also included in the Gas Industry Overview learning path.
What you will learn
- Why it is important to understand customers’ needs and wants
- The four key categories of gas consumers plus the two categories of wholesale customers
- How each category of customer typically uses gas and gas-related services
- The key variables that determine the demand a customer or group of customers will put on the system
- The types of services that gas customers typically buy to satisfy their needs and wants
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.