This course introduces the basic concepts of regulation as it applies to the natural gas and electric industries. This module is also included in the Energy Regulation Fundamentals learning path.
What you will learn
- What regulation is and why it exists in the natural gas and electric industries
- The types of energy companies that are subject to regulation and why it applies to them
- Who regulates the natural gas and electric industries, how regulators develop regulation, and the key goals regulators pursue
- What regulation does and how it impacts different market participants
- The historical background of natural gas and electric regulation and deregulation
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.