This course focuses on trading arrangements (the set of rules that define how markets are run and services are provided) for each power market structure and how services are bought and sold in each. This course also is included in the Wholesale Power Markets
What you will learn
- What trading arrangements are in relation to buying and selling energy
- The three basic trading arrangements models (wheeling, integrated, decentralized) and how the various electric markets function under each
- How sufficient capacity to meet peak needs is ensured
- How generation, load, ancillary services and transmission use are scheduled
- How energy is balanced in real time
- How services are priced
- The power markets available for buyers and sellers
- The roles available for power market participants
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.