This course focuses on the key principles of electric supply and demand and how they affect electric prices. This module also is included in the Wholesale Power Markets
What you will learn
- How consumers create demand
- How to evaluate individual and system demand curves
- How consumers’ use of electricity results in system demands
- How sources of supply are used and prioritized to meet system demands
- How supply and demand impact electric prices
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.