This course explores the various types ofelectric meters used throughout the electrical system and the types of data they are designed to measure. This module is also included in the Electric System Fundamentals
learning path, which is the online version of one Enerdynamics’ most popular electric utility training seminars.
What you will learn
- The various categories of meters and what they measure
- The different electricity meter technologies in use today
- Smart meter and automatic meter reading
- Net metering
- The data that meters measure and which meter records which data
- The various types of meters found on the system and how they are installed
- What type of meter is appropriate for specific uses
- Key factors in meter management and operation
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.