The course addresses the various gas services offered in North America (supply, transport, storage, balancing, hub, and retail services), how they are provided in each market and how contractual arrangements are typically structured. This course is also included in the Gas Market Dynamics
What you will learn
- The three markets available for participants to buy and sell services
- How gas supply, financial services, transportation, storage, and hub services are bought and sold in gas markets
- How retail services are provided to end-use customers
- How gas services are scheduled
- How gas transactions are structured
- How market participants use markets and services to satisfy needs
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.