This course provides an introduction to how gas markets are structured in North America, why they exist, and the roles of various market participants. This course is also included in the Gas Market Dynamics
What you will learn
- What a gas market is and why markets exist
- The differences between regulated monopoly and unregulated competitive market structures
- The features of the natural gas that impact how markets are structured
- The four industry sectors
- The market participants in each sector and the roles of each market participant
- The North American natural gas market structure
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.