This course addresses key aspects of biopower energy including how biopower works, the various attributes by which it is compared to other renewable fuel sources and technologies, characteristics of biopower, and the future potential for biopower systems. This module is also included in the Renewable Energy Overview learning path.
What you will learn
- What biopower is
- The fuels and technologies used to generate biopower
- How biomass is converted to electricity
- The current role of biopower energy in the U.S. electric generation mix
- The key attributes that determine the benefits, costs, and operational characteristics associated with biopower
- The potential role of biopower systems in a region's overall electric generation mix
- Key issues for the future growth of biopower
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.