This course addresses how wind power works, the various attributes by which it is compared to other renewable fuel sources and technologies, characteristics of wind power, and the future potential for wind power. This module is also included in the full-length course Renewable Energy Overview.
What you will learn
- What wind power is
- The technologies used to generate wind power
- How technologies convert the energy in the wind to electricity
- The current role of wind power in the U.S. electric generation mix
- The key attributes that determine the benefits, costs, and operational characteristics associated with wind power
- The potential role of wind power in a region's overall electric generation mix
- Key issues for the future growth of wind power
Contact us at 866-765-5432 or e-mail for more information.
Need CPE credits for this course? Click here.