Gas Industry Basics - Condensed version
The natural gas industry has become an increasingly important part of the overall energy supply picture. This one-day seminar presents a fundamental overview of this critical business in a clear and understandable way. Whether new to the industry or a veteran who was never exposed to the business aspects of natural gas, Gas Industry Overview – Condensed version can help participants to better understand this growing industry.
What you will learn
- What natural gas is and how it is found and produced
- The different types of natural gas users and their needs
- Fundamentals of supply and demand in North America
- How the natural gas delivery system is designed and operated
- How regulation works and how it affects the industry
- How gas market are structured, how they function, and how market prices are determined
- How the industry is evolving and will continue to change in the future
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 8 CPE credits when you successfully complete Gas Industry Overview – Condensed version.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.