Demand Side Management: Benefits, Program Mechanics, and Economics
|Length:||One day if only retail or wholesale is covered; one and one-half days if both retail and wholesale are covered|
What you will learn
- What DSM is and why it is a resource with growing importance
- Key principles of retail DSM programs
- How retail DSM programs are designed and implemented
- Key principles of wholesale Economic Demand Response (EDR) programs
- How wholesale EDR programs are designed and implemented
- The role of DSM in electric markets
- The importance of evaluation, monitoring, and verification to ensure benefits are being delivered
- The future of DSM and how it may become a key resource in a distributed grid
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 8-12 CPE credits 9depending on course length) when you successfully complete Demand Side Management: Benefits, Program Mechanics, and Economics.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.