Energy Storage: Applications, Technologies, and Economics
What you will learn
- The various applications for electric storage including renewable integration, ancillary services, transmission services, distribution services, customer uses, and environmental mitigation
- Types of storage technology, how they work, their technical characteristics, and costs
- How to determine the value of storage in a specific application
- How storage is being used today
- The future of storage and how it will impact the electric grid
Contact us at
No dates are currently scheduled for this seminar. Please Contact Us for more information.
CPE credits? Absolutely!
Enerdynamics Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
Delivery Method: Group-live
You will receive 8 CPE credits when you successfully complete Energy Storage: Applications, Technologies, and Economics.
Bring this seminar onsite
If you have 8 or 10 participants, chances are it's cost-effective to have us bring this seminar to you. Save time and travel cost by hosting a seminar at your company site. We can also customize the content for your company or geographic region. Give us a call at 866-765-5432 to discuss your onsite options, or send us an e-mail.